How long do you last

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mattplusness, Sep 2, 2008.

1. umm... i've always wondered if this was strange or not...

but sometimes i bust in the first couple of minutes, but stay hard like nothing happend... then i can go anywhere from 20min. to 1hr+ w/o busting again.... it's like that first one is out of my control almost always

and i NEVER get soft.... until we decide we're done, i can stay hard... no matter if i've cum one time or four....

2. Sometimes i can bust in like 15-20 minutes but lately i haven't been able to bust at all. :( But whatever, as long as it gets hard im not worrying.

3. what were you fucked up on ?

4. Dude same shit happens to me! I feel like my dick has more control over whats going on than the rest of my body hahah.

When my most girlfriend found about this she couldn't get enough...I DO GET TIRED! :wave:

5. my fiance is like 20 minutes.ex was 2 hours

6. I could go for hours...I am almost always the one who gets tired last. But I do have to give it up to my ex he was the first to challenge my stamina...I think he got me to beg for mercy a couple of times. :hello::hello::hello:

7. hahaha
    bad move
    ?

8. yeah, but the ex was also going 2 hours with everyone else, and now has more kids than a daycare.

9. #49 LifesTooShort, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    I usually last like around 30 minutes. But it's cool because my girlfriend usually as at least 2 or 3 orgasms. I don't have sex to much though cause I'm scared of pregnancies! :( That and she's a small girl, so sometimes my dick hurts her inside sometimes. That makes me unhappy.

10. you have to give and take in relationships
    so what if he has 11 1/2 kids
    babies are small, you could probably fit like 5 in one trash bag

its hard to find real talent these days

11. Shit, I can barely cum, so I can last for hours.

12. My first time and a couple of weeks following I could not get off.. I'm talking 2 hours and her having to stop me because it was hurting her after awhile,but now I would say around 15-40 minutes? Depends on a lot of different things really.

13. ..All matters how long I wanna go for.
    1hr-3hrs.
    With a condom on.
    RAW..well thats like 30mins tops..haha. oh well they all cum in 5 mins..

14. you wish. chicks can "cum" in 5 minutes -- but when they truly orgasm, it takes longer than that. can't you tell when a girl fakes? or have you not mastered the feeling of a how a girl really orgasms?

15. It all depends on who's doin' who, if the girl is fuckin' me I can last for a lil bit and if I'm doin' the fuckin' I'll def cum alot quicker but that's why I jerk off before I fuck em'

16. lol whisky dick lololol

17. Greatest thing on this planet!

:p

18. LOL - love it Kinkz! Straight to the point!!

19. I get really sick when I try to have sex drunk.. :(

20. To be completely honest, I can agree with you on some levels there.

The last time I attempted to do it totally, 100%, no bull shit plastered on Jagermeister, I stood up on the bed, realized that it was rocking far too much for comfort, yet still attempted to undo my belt, succumbed to the spinning world around me, fell over and went through the window... blinds and all.

I'm not kidding, either, unfortunately. Thank God it was only on the first story. Everybody else got a good laugh out of it, however... including myself, the next morning.

:p