Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you hold your smoke in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcity23, Sep 25, 2011.

1. At this current moment in my life I ghost pretty much every hit I take. My parents found out that I smoked about 4 months ago. So they are on my ass and going thru my shit any chance they get lol. So i smoke in my room morning and night,and when I do I just ghost all my hits so it hardly smells at all after I flip the fans on and spray some febreeze. I'm sure my lungs look like shit haha , don't really give a fuck.

2. 3-5 seconds. No more, no less.

3. Usually five-to-seven seconds. Rarely longer than ten.

4. As long as I can. You should play Chicago next time you toke with people.

5. use the search button. it's your friend....... there's like 15 threads on this.

but 7 seconds max

6. after 5 seconds it doesn't make a difference apart from tar build up.

2 to 5 for me.

7. [quote name='"Oatmeal1989"']As long as I can. You should play Chicago next time you toke with people.[/quote]

What's that? Sounds fun ha

8. I stick to the 3-5.

9. Until I crap weed.

10. you take a hit, pass it and hold it in until the joint/blunt/bowl/bong gets back to you. if you let out your smoke you lose and don't get to smoke the rest.... but i never play like that i just play to get fucked up cuzza oxygen deprivation :smoking:

11. 2-5 seconds usually. Anything plus 5-7 seconds is over doing it & is probably hurting your body.

12. ghostyin your hits kills brain cells your depriving ur brain of oxygen and you dont get any higher, unless u count the head rush from the oxygen and blood flow, 3-5 seconds is what i do

13. seems the less I have ....the longer I hold it in :confused:
    [​IMG]
    :eek::laughing:

14. MFLB - 10 seconds. Nice, clean high. :)

15. 3-5 seconds, standard. No need to fuck up your body more than you need to.