how long do you hold the smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Aug 28, 2008.

1. some people say hold it in for as long as you can, some people say 7 seconds, some people say the thc is absorbed instantly and you should blow it out right away.

2. 5 seconds and your gravy its not rocket science :p

3. Usually just take a little breath of air after a hit. Make sure that bitch gets in mah lungs, you know?

4. 5 seconds or so.

5. I don't think about it, I just smoke my weed.

6. If I'm trying to conserve my weed I zero out every hit... Meaning I hold it in as long as I can so when I exhale there's virtually no smoke :)

Usually I just smoke my weed the way I want. Hold it in a long ass time if I'm tryin to feel the shit soon.

7. No need for that, man. THC is absorbed very quickly, and you're only increasing your chances of developing one of the numerous health problems associated with smoking if you're holding smoke in your lungs for as long as possible.

Enjoy that shit, but there's no need to put yourself at risk.

8. Uhh, What he said.

9. i don't really think about it i take a hit and hold it until i feel i need another breath.
    Sometimes i'll hold for 30 seconds to see all the smoke evaporate

10. Some people analyze shit more than others.

5 seconds is fine.

11. 3 to 5 seconds

12. 3-5 secs is all you ever need. personally, after my hit i take a quick breath of fresh air. make sure it got down to ma lungs. lol then nice long exhale. done.

13. Couple seconds, if any. Bong hits should make you to take the smoke pretty deep into your lungs and that's sufficient enough

14. me and some freinds used to play a game. the concept is you have to hold the smoke in until the blunt, joint, bowl, comes back around to you and if you can't hold it then you get skipped in the rotation.

NOTE: This only works if you have a small circle (four people max)

15. i usually hold it in for a few seconds, like 3 or 4 seconds, then blow it out. i personally dont believe holding it in for a long time gets you any higher..

16. Depends on quality, since i go from some regs to nugs weekly due to poor connects, 3-10ish secs in that boat usally i rarely ghost it unless is some bomb shit.