Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you hold in your hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Apr 1, 2011.

1. #1 ChiTownBlaze, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    I was just wondering, how long do you guys hold in your hits?
    Personally, i dont like holding it in for way too long..
    1-5 seconds..

2. I never saw the point in holding it in until I feel like busting. Doesn't feel like I get any higher just a head rush for a little bit.

3. this poll is pointless. the second choice is the only logical choice.

4. To infinity and beyond!

5. I actually have a friend who holds it in till he cant anymore..

6. Its not how long you hold it in my friend its did u actually inhale it deep... keyword deep into your lungs

7. Should be an option called " Until the bowl/blunt is passed to you again" :smoke:

8. +1
    I hate that!! a real inhale isnt puffing in the smoke and leaving it there!!

9. I hear that damages your lungs more

10. Either way, smoking is going to damage your lungs..
    But I dont like doing that, i feel so much more chilled and not tired out, when i smoke it normally.

11. with the vape for as long as i can

pipe/bong about 5ish seconds

12. 2-3 seconds.

13. 5-12 seconds (usualy 8) people say all you need is like 3 seconds im pretty sure thats bullshit cause i feel waaay better when i hold for higher times.

14. 5 - 7 seconds does it for most of the people around me.

15. I usually try to hold my hits in for 4-6 seconds. lol

16. As long as I can - When I vape.

1-5 Seconds - Any type of glass/paper

17. At least 5 or 6 seconds. When I was younger, I held it in longer.

18. If i'm smoking shit weed than 3-5 sec but if it's good weed than usually 10 sec

19. Until it's uncomfortable.

Please note the difference between that and holding it as long as possible.

20. It honestly depends how much bud I have lol, 1-3 or 5 seconds tops usually