Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you hold a hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SheepAssassin22, Aug 15, 2012.

1. If im smoking, about 3 seconds. If I've just done a big ass vapor bong rip, hold it for about 10 seconds, breathe out a little, breathe in and hold it for another 5-10 seconds, maybe rebreathe another time and then fully exhale.

2. Shhhiiittt i hold it in untill i feel dead inside then exhale slowly

3. Thats a good exercise if you want to increase lung capacity, but bro really hold it for 5 seconds. Also, think about the weed thats burning in the bowl or doob or blunt.. Its just wasting away there while you kill yourself

4. I used to hold it for like 20 seconds

All you need is 3-4 or even 5

5. I go with the old 3-5 second rule

6. But sometimes i cant resist holding it for long feeling like its gonna work more hahaha, but i do try to 5 sec rule

7. Haha your right that's why i cut down on holding my hits in for that long

8. 3-5 Seconds