How long do you guys wait to follow up after an application?

Discussion in 'General' started by TDayeInVA, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I have such bad luck when it comes to jobs. Sometimes I try not to get my hopes up because the place I apply to always ends up dicking on me no matter what. This place I applied to like 2 months ago... I called them literally every week to see if they were open yet. They were like "yeah, we just have to get the place inspected". They had to get their permit from the health department to open it up. So i'm like, okay fine. Waited about 3 more weeks. Called and called. Weren't open yet. So I passed by there the other day and saw the "OPEN" sign on and a bunch of cars outside. I whipped my shit around and yelled "OH FUCK NO".

So I went in, shits boomin. I talk to the manager and he says: "we'll call you when we need you."

Shits starting to get real funny! :smoke:
    You get dicked around so much, you get to the point where it doesn't even matter anymore.

How do you guys follow up on your applications?

2. I've only applied to one place and they just emailed me a few days later and then hired me after an interview. You just gotta find the right place that will want to hire you.