How long do you guys usually last?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JustForMJ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. How long do you guys last in bed?

2. Depends on my comfort level with the chick... which sounds kind of weird but it's true. First couple times I would say around 10-15 minutes with a lot of foreplay prior to. After I get the kinks worked out I would say 25-30 minutes.

3. It's all about control I can go in 5 min if It needs to be quick, or I can go an HR :smoke:

4. depends on how amazing her vagina feels :devious:

5. I can't last very long. My vagina gives out pretty quick. The boyfriend can go from a minute to like half an hour or more. Tbh I prefer the quickies cos after a while my vagina starts to hurt.

6. Definitely, especially when you're thrusting rapidly. Slow at steady wins the race?

7. Howeva long it takes. Except sometimes when the girl is on top ridin' the shit out of my cawk. :eek:

8. Usually depends on my level of sobriety..

9. that highly depends on in-vagina of put-vagina fun....in-vagina, around 15-20 minutes

10. #10 Gein, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Im a gentleman, most of the time Ill let the lady finish first. There are always those moments though were it just feels too good to hold back.

Its not really important how long you hump, its about making sure you get a good session. Sometimes that calls for longer shagging and sometimes you can get what you both want within 10 mins.

11. I used to be able to last like twenty minutes, but lately I'll be lucky to hit 5? It's kind of a buzzkill. I really don't know why all of a sudden I can't last long anymore.

I fucking hate when we start fucking, then I feel it comin. So I stop. Give her a little finerbang action, then start fucking againn for like another 45 seconds. Stop. Fuck for 45. Stop. Fingerbang action. Fuck for 45. Stop. Ect. Ect.

SOOOOOOO annoying. I just wanna be able to give'r again :(

12. Haha agreed. Been there. Her moaning also doesnt help the fact either, its like OMG SHES INTO IT AHH SHIT NOO IMMA BUSTTTTT. Then it just feels so amazing that you cant stop and then you bust but you keep continuing for her sake even though you just lost about 25% of your power.

I guess all you can do is learn to keep going after you bust.

13. If you keep going then you can come again :)

14. I'm everlastin', I can go on for days and days
    With rhyme displays that engrave deep as X-Ray's
    I can take a phrase that's rarely heard, flip it
    Now its a daily word'

- Rakim.

just my 2 cents

15. ~ a year without sex, no condom, new chick, ~10-15 minutes :rolleyes:

but with a condom and being back in the swing of things i can last to the point of being bored, then ill have to rip the condom off so i can finish.

kinda sucks both ways hahaha

16. My stamina usually runs out before I orgasm, but if I had say, a red bull or something else before my wife and I start, then I can go half-hour or longer. Sad but true.

17. 6-10 hours.

18. lol yaaaaa man! it's exactly like that actually!

But it's weird cause I used to be a king at it. I remember there was one time where I literally just had to stop because I was sweating buckets and I was just exhausted from feedin it for so long. Hahah I just said "I'm done. I can't do this anymore." Then we got up and got some juice.:cool:

lol i don't know what's wrong with me right now :(

19. Until I orgasm? 30 minutes tops. Until I'm done with the session? 8-10 hours is probably the limit before food or a nap. :D

Even after I cum I like to get back in there ASAP. She should have way more orgasms than me if I do my job right.

20. 8-10 hours is far too long. I personally would not be proud of that. Just saying.

I find it strange that you don't go into a refractory period also.