Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you go after waking up before smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lock420, Nov 5, 2012.

1. #1 Lock420, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    I absolutely love wake'n'bake'n. However, i've noticed that it's hard for me to NOT wakenbake. I'm currently seeing how long I can go before I break down and light up.
    So, how long do yougo before tokin up in the am?

Also, random thought;
    I feel like I only truly get high the first time i smoke in a day. Everything after that is just a buzz. does this happen to anyone else?

2. ya man first smoke of the day is always the best no matter what your smokin. But i do agree smoking after that is like chasin the dragon thats why i try to keep it to a bowl a day and take t breaks every now and again just for a few days.

3. If I don't have work, like 4 minutes.

4. lol shit I don't have the will power for a t break

5. It eats at me until i smoke in the morning, almost right away lol

6. Right. It's like building suspense haha. the longer I wait the more glorious my sesh is gonna be

7. I almost always smoke at night, when I have all my shit done. The only time i smoke in the morning is on Saturdays and Sundays.

8. sounds like the responsible way to toke. Wish i could manage that :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

9. Seconded.
    If I start in the morning, I'm done for the day before it begins.

10. Lol i smoke starting like 15 minutes after i wake up and about every hour and a half ish there after unless im busy (I'm not busy very often) 2g a day ish. All out of my bong unless i get some buddies to pitch and ill roll up a blunt or something.
    peace

11. Usually an hour or two.

12. Well most of the time within a few minutes since i usually see my bong on my desk when i wake up, so how ever long it takes me to sit up grab my bong and light it lol. The first hit/ session is always the best, enjoying some ogre kush right now :smoking: its a little stoney for a wake n bake bud but i love it.

13. usually 1-2 hours

14. 5 days a week im at work.
    so im waiting like 10-12 hours.

2 days a week im chilling.
    so im blazing within 30 minutes.

15. #15 Tiny Mids Blunt, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    I think it all depends on what you have to do in the day, versus what you can handle.

For example, I try not to vape on the weekdays until I feel that I've done an adequate amount of "work" for that day. In my case, work is anything from going to class, to working a shift, or even just cleaning up the apartment. However, there are certain things I know I can do while high; for those events, I know what's needed in order to do the task at hand, and therefore have less reserves about smoking up. It's all a balancing game.

Weekends, now that's a completely different story. :smoke:

Edit: 100th post!

16. Wake up > break up bud > pack bowl > smoke :eek:

17. cant when im working which sucks...

but when im not ive had my vape packed and bedside so i dont even have to think when i wake up :smoking: baked before my feet hit the ground :yay:

18. good to know I'm not the only one lol.:smoking::smoking:

19. Lately I've been waiting till early afternoon.

20. after the 2nd cup of coffee :)