Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long do u last

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smkcronevrydy, Nov 8, 2003.

1. So me and my friends were talkin about how long we lst (being high) and we discovered we all have different lengths of time. I can las for a loooooooong time but someof my other friends only last a while.

2. I'm not quite understanding the question.. How much we can smoke in one sitting or how long the high lasts? The only reason I (probably) can't figure it out on my own is cause I'm already fucked up. Hey, it's friday, and I'm offa work til Monday. Party time!

~Ly

3. yeah like i mean how long does ur high last

4. Gotcha.. Well, depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just chillin at home with my friends, maybe playing some N64 or PS2, it'd prolly last me about 6-7 hours. If I'm bein active (Goin to the mall usually) then it lasts about 4-5 hours. If all I'm doing is chilling, just vegging out, it could easily last 10 hours. =P

~Ly

5. Yeah I just smoke and then ride that high for hours, unless I eat. It is so good and so bad. It just ruins your high and you never really get it back. Untill the next day comes!

6. i dont really knwo i never really timjed but id say about 2hours, cause when i come into work im baked but 2hrs 15min later when its break time i feel pretty sober.....i remember when it use to last like 6 fuckin hours, i need to cut back so i can get that fellin again.

sex: 10-30 mins

7. 2 hours is about how long it last for me,if im playing xbox it dont last as long because im into the game so much that my high drifts away quick.
    If i sit and chill out with friends and laff like hell then it stays with me for a long time.

8. Holy shit Lycanthropy, you must get damn stoned for it to last between 5-10 hours!

For me it usually lasts an hour.

9. ^^^
    really

When I got regs, half a j would get me high for about an hour to an hour and a half. So I smoked a little at a time all day long. When I got kb, I could smoke even less and be stoned off my ass for about 3 hours. It must be my fast metabolism that I don't get stoned more than a few hours at a time. Even if I smoke a bunch, I get really stoned, but I've never been stoned from one session longer than 4 hours.

10. I think it depends how low your tolerance is, and what you're doing while high. After a week - two week break from the ganja, the first bowl will be a good stonage period of 6 hours when I'm chilling at home. Outdoors my low tolerance trips will last 4 hours, maybe more.

Didn't any of you also notice how you instantly get stoned after a few hits when you have a low tolerance? And when you've been smoking for a while, you don't really feel "stoned" for about 5-10 minutes after the first hits?

11. Yeah, I get pretty stoned. If it's a day on which I have plenty of weed and NOTHING to do (Today!), I am known to smoke until I can't move. I figure, as long as nothing's going on, might as well enjoy the potential boredom time. =P

~Ly

12. mann, i was down to like... an hour
    but i didn't toke for like 3 months
    ( lots of reasons)
    first time i lit up again it was a good 4 hours on like 2 bowls
    i'm down to an hour again
    shheeiiiitttt :mad: