How long do they take to sprout leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThePowerOfPot, May 22, 2011.

1. Well about 4 days ago I started germinating like 5 seeds, only 2 worked. One had a half inch white thing coming out of it ( im guessing thats the root ) and the other one had like a 1 inch one. So I've planted them and watered them, just wondering how long does it take for them to sprout of the ground?

2. Two to Five days normally.

3. sweet thats by payday, ill buy some good soil and nutrients by then, do i even need them to guerrilla grow?

4. Bro wait on the fertilizer. You will destroy those little girls.

5. buy everything after u sprout ur seeds. jus wait to give them nutes. read read read and u will learn all this young grasshopper. its all here an ounce of effort is a pound cured.

6. the embryo charges as soon as water contacts the seed.
    generally the cotydelon break surface 1-5 days later.

"an ounce of effort is a pound of cured."

seriously dude?
    Benjamin Franklin actually stated, "an ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure"

Not to bust your chops er anything, but credit given where credit is deserved. Or at least quoted correctly.

7. ha ur dumb. im not benji franklin brah. im a pot farmer. and in our world we take things and make them work for us. By no means did I come up with this quote. (even the ganja grower version) and am too blazed to look up who originally came up with it which would prolly be an impossible task anyway. Im sure Benjamin Franklin gives none about me not givin him a shout out ha. HES ON THE 100$ BILL! he's prolly satisfied with the credit he has received from his doings. Iv been doin this for years and any information I give should be treasured not dissed. especially when ur info was pretty much irrelevant cause it was already gave in this thread. think about what ur posting before u do. this is a weed growing forum not a history book. kick rocks kid.

8. haha, i'll kick rocks just as soon as i throw out a few more things. IMO most old school traditional smokers would tell you something along the lines, credit is due where it is deserved. personally i don't take a strain, say "Dr. Grinspoon" which we all know as a flowering plant, doesn't look to similar to a quote/unquote traditional MJ sativa or indica. yet i come up and call the strain some other crap and say, what was it again?
    im a pot farmer. and in our world we take things and make them work for us. By no means did I come up with this quote. (even the ganja grower version) and am too blazed to look up who originally came up with it which would prolly be an impossible task anyway.

so the dr. grinspoon strain, if you even know what that is, to be call "harry potter kush" because i "am too blazed to think of the real name" would be a disgrace to the person actually coming up with the strain.

i'm a pot farmer also, and i do make "things" work for me as i see needed. i'm also a pot smoker as well, and as a life long pot smoker i suppose i pass out the kudos as much as possible when possible.

too blazed to look it up anyway?? how about i didn't even have to look it up. i may be a pot smoker/farmer motha chuckin hippy, but i is no idiot.

BTW, i'ma rock kickin ;)

9. how does re-naming a strain compare to re-using a revised quote? im not the first person to say "an ounce of effort is a pound cured" i believe it was dankohzee... one of the most respected growers on this site. dumbass. quit trying to pick "cyber fights" and grow somethin. wheres ur journal? i dont see anything that would credit u to try to school someone like me little one. keep up ya rock kickin homie.

BTW u is an idiot.

10. haha, i guess i like to get my facts straight, reguardless the situation. it doesn't make me look like a fool in the long run. edumacation. its a good thing. i'm not bashing you either. just wanted the Ben quote corrected so others don't mess up.
    i suppose you called your ding a ving too? lol

peace is the answer.

ps, never knew i had to have a grow journal to comment on a comment.
    or be cool. or fit in. or whatever high school crap your getting at.
    :bolt:

good luck on the sprouts. the answer is 1-5 days. depends on how far you planted them into the dirt.

11. Nocto your grow journal is badass man i read it all the other day!