How long do these 2 messed up plants have?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GhtFuqt, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Long story short, my relatives showed up friday a week ago and stayed until sunday. Had no idea anyone was coming, so I ran downstairs and just pulled the powerstrip so they went without lights and fan for 3 days. Seems fine, these pics are from 1 week and 2 days later. Now, I am aware how fucked up they are (first grow). Severe nitrogen deficiency on 1 (should've seen it before the last round of nutes, was worse) and the other just looks lackluster. I just want these to finish so I have some smokes.

Plant 1

[​IMG]

Here's a cola. They were topped in veg state.

[​IMG]

Plant 2

[​IMG]

Cola on plant 2 (looks like dank compared to mids from the other plant)

[​IMG]

I am aware I need atleast a jewelers loupe. My girlfriend has a magnifier from her field biology class I'm trying to get ahold of soon. Not gonna spend money on these, I'll save it for the next grow and do it right.

2. #2 killset, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    You can pick up a cheap loupe off eBay or amazon starting at $2-$3.....radio shack has a 60-100x mini microscope for around $10. Some cameras or camera phones zoom in enough to get an idea, try holding the magnifying lens up to your camera if not Going off the pistols, you still gave a few weeks, they look mostly white still. How long have they been in flower?

3. This is week 6 unless I am mistaken, but even then it would be 1 week in either direction. So somewhere between 5-7 weeks, I would really say 6.

4. remove the yellow leaves. they are done helping the plant. not sure you are correct on the plants' issues. what nutrients have you been using, what strength and how often?

5. Neptunes Harvest fish fertilizer and dynagro mag pro. Yep, probably not at all what it needs..

6. #6 ProGMOII, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    my guess is you are over feeding. those crispy tips are a hint. back off and stop N and focus on P-K at this point.

7. looks like 5 weeks left