Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do sploofs last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashman1996, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Title says it all I've been using the same dryer sheets for a couple weeks now and in wondering should I change them out?

2. well if you see "resin" build up,change the sheets. If not,you're still good to go

3. When the dryer sheet is gross, change it. I've made a toilet paper tube last months, just change the sheets.

4. Just check them and if they have brownish color on them i would change them. The best way to check is to smell them and if they smell like smoke change them. Dryer sheets are pretty cheap so i would just change them. 

5. noo use the same ones till they're black then eat them. sr00ngest high  ev4r

6. Sploofs don't work for me, not even if its stuffed.
    Sis says she can still smell the mary-wanna