How long do shrooms stay in your body?

Discussion in 'General' started by Frozenbud, Mar 17, 2005.

1. I ate like an half of an 1/8th of shrooms on last saterday, when can I expect them to be gone so I can pass a drug test, is there anything I can do like that detox drink or like lots of water or juice. Thank you very much. :smoke:

2. shrooms don't show on most tests even the expensive ones

3. Yeah, most won't show on tests, and usually what i've heard is that they only stay in you for about 3-4 days.

4. yea they don't test for shrooms, guess that means it's ok to do them!

5. Lol, yeah, eat those Marios.

6. shrooms wont show up on a DT. people who get probation do shrooms all the time down here because they dont.

7. 6 years seventy four days 2 hours and 3 minutes

do people not not of erowid?

8. i belive the only way u can get tested for shrooms is from a spinal tap, which i belive is illegal so its all good:smoking:

9. Thanks guys! :smoke: :wave:

10. there is no complete answer about it
    depends on your dose and body-mind effect/reaction
    but hard strains(like mexican strains) r too much hyperactive and stay about 5-6 hours (with a big headache..lol)/5 -7 grams dry

11. 1-3 days it will be detectable in a urine test.

12. they do not drug test for shrooms or any hallucinogenics.

Barbituates, opiates, cocaine, THC, and I forgot the last one

13. they dont' test for shrooms

14. w00t w00t!!
    [​IMG]

15. actually standard 5 is opiates, cocaine, THC, amphetamines/methamphetamines, and PCP

but all expanded tests test for barbituates, MDMA, MDA

16. really the best safe way to be sure is to simply not do the shrooms before the drug test.

Basically heres the way to get a job if you really want one.

go clean for a whole month.
    The halflife for pot for instant is 2 weeks--so it takes 4 weeks for it to get out of your system, and thats if your a lazy mother fucker that doesn't workout/do anything but sit around or whatever.
    So yes working out helps to burn those fat cells away. lol

Shrooms don't last longer then a week basically. If you do the shrooms 6-7 days before the drug test you should be fine. Drug tests test for psycoative substances/psycadelic substances--but that only includes lsd mescaline and the like e.t.c.