How long do Seeds Take to reach the USA?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BoviceBuds, Oct 27, 2012.

1. #1 BoviceBuds, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    Hey i bought 5 Seeds From a site that seems pretty legit some of seeds were G13 Labs and i believe some green House seeds also.
    anyway i was wondering how long do seeds take to reach USA? Any information you can provide Would Mean a lot to me! Peace

2. #2 BoviceBuds, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
  3. [quote name='"BoviceBuds"']Hey i bought 5 Seeds From a site that seems pretty legit some of seeds were G13 Labs and i believe some green House seeds also.
    anyway i was wondering how long do seeds take to reach USA? Any information you can provide Would Mean a lot to me! Peace[/quote]

Attitude is goodman. Did you use a gaurenteed shipping option? I get mine in 2 days but im in the uk

4. No.. there is there a chance they wont get mailed if i didnt?
    it cost a extra like 10 bucks to make it say it was a t-shirt or whatever... im upset now :'(

5. [quote name='"BoviceBuds"']No.. there is there a chance they wont get mailed if i didnt?
    it cost a extra like 10 bucks to make it say it was a t-shirt or whatever... im upset now :'([/quote]

No mate.. They will have been sent. Attitude has a quality rep but if they get caught on way inta your country youll never know mate

6. Well they should still ship to you, problem being they might be more likely to be searched if not in one of the "guarenteed" shipping methods. Have heard in the midwest there have been more problems. Even the Tshirts aren't guarenteed, have heard people got the shirt but not the seeds due to the package being intercepted. Have also heard sometimes best to get smaller shipments. I hope you get your seeds hope I helped... Keep us posted

7. Just to give you an idea what to expect time wise, here is how my order went from single seed centre.
    Order shipped on the 16th, arrived in US on the 21st and got to me on the 23rd.
    I am on the east coast, so the farther away from the entry point, NY, the longer it would take to get to you once it arrives in the states.

Hope this helps.

8. I Live on the east side so Maybe a week or two? i feel like 5 seeds isn't a very big shipment So i hope that they don't get searched! i did pay a extra 2 dollars for a crush proof tin haha dont think that will help at all but who knows! Thank you all for your Information it helped a lot i will make a new thread when i get the seeds or if its been like a month and there not here. WISH ME LUCK!

9. I ordered from Attitude seed banks, they're great =^x^= I had no clue how to order online with a prepaid card and they helped me out without making me feel as stupid as I probably sounded lol
    I'm in central Canada, in quite a rural area and it only took a little less than three weeks, I think they had stated 21 business days. I only had mine shipped with the crush proof tin. Though they had it labelled as an inconspicuous item where it listed contents, I won't say exactly what it said so I don't ruin it for them or anyone else, but it was quite a good cover.

10. Wow that makes me happy knowing you got your seeds! hopefully it goes the same for me :D

11. I would contact Attitude if it takes longer than 2-3 weeks =).

Usually have read people get their attitude shipments stateside in 7-10 business days usually

12. All of mine have come within 7 to 14 days to TN. Last order was about 50 seeds, no problem at all. Although I used the garaunteed option, its only $10.

13. well i was thinking since i only got 5 that it wouldnt be a big deal to ship here. 50 seeds wow! i would pay a extra 10 if i was spending that kind of money on seeds!!!

14. I got mine from there, took about 2-3 weeks to get.. I did the t-shirt.

100% germ rate, good stuff. def going back when I want a different strain.

15. You are at the mercy of several postal systems and inbound US Customs. Could take under a week or up to 6-8 weeks. Typical would be 1-2 weeks in the USA depending where you live.

16. Attitude is the best for US shipping. It took 16 days for my seeds to arrive

17. On attitude it says the seeds status are Dispatched... that means there in the usa right? or are they getting sorted and getting ready to ship to the usa

18. "Dispatched" probably means they have put it in the mail, beyond that they don't know where it is.

19. [quote name='"BoviceBuds"']On attitude it says the seeds status are Dispatched... that means there in the usa right? or are they getting sorted and getting ready to ship to the usa[/quote]

That just means theyve left their premises

20. Hm alright i hope the hurricane doesn't have any effect on my seeds coming in the mail any later than they already are gonna take :S