Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do rolled joints stay potent

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Aug 4, 2012.

1. So tonight I'm going to visit my dad, about 2 weeks ago I was over there and rolled a joint and hid it in my old room in a glass china sort of thing I'm not sure but it might be airtight I don't think so tho. If I get it tonight and smoke it will I get high my tolerance is pretty low but not to low. It was dank lemon haze so that might help.

2. Some body has to know just an estimate would help like would it be worth it to try and smoke it or just a headache

3. dont worry 2 weeks is not enough to lose potency lol, i dont even know if u can actually lose pottency

4. People have found bricks of weed in ancient tombs that were still potent (those researchers must've had a fun time finding that out) :smoke: