Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do I let my firecrackers sit out?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by maulpaul, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I'm planning on starting to make firecrackers tonight, but unfortunately I can't use the oven at the moment because my parents are all suspicious as fuck (turned 18 in January, no hating).

So I have all of the supplies (will rice cakes work instead of crackers? lol) and I was wondering how long I have to keep them wrapped up for. I've read that it's a night, or a week. I just want to know when I can eat them :smoking:

2. Hi, I make firecrackers all I do is leave in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 23 minutes, nuke for 15 seconds before and after.
    Firecrackers are wrapped in foil in the oven, do it tight so to keep the smells from travelling.

I wait till there cool to eat. I don't smoke at all I find the crackers method works better for my pain.
    I just sit back and experience the pain flush away like morphine or better.

All the best

3. Let it sit out a week. And rice cakes should be fine the crackers have nothing to do with the pb absorbing the weed.

I would still recommend the use of the oven. I doubt your parents will be that suspicious and it's more you just being paranoid. Use the canna-peanut butter formula that's stickied and if your parents ask you whats going on you can just tell them you like your peanut butter warmed up for your sandwiches. Wrap it up in foil and there's no weed smell.