How long do I leave the mister on for aero cloning?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Black Rider, Feb 15, 2014.

1. I'm setting up a variation of stinkbud's (over at riu, I don't think I'm allowed to link) aero/nft flowering gear. My hope is to take plants from clone all the way to harvest in the same setup. If there's something obvious I'm missing that would prevent me from using the flowering setup for taking clones, please let me know.

What I'm wondering is how long do the misters have to be on for cloning? I know it's 5 minutes off/1 minute on for veg and flowering, but for cloning I'm seeing everything from 1 minute off/15 seconds on to just leave them on 24/7

2. Not a cloning expert but i built a aero cloner from rumples diy here at gc and ran mine 24/7. Only done three batches so far but 34/36 rooted for me.

3. During cloning I leave mine on 24/7. So far I have gotten great results and massive root systems. After about 3 weeks I do transplant them into dirt. I don't know anything about that particular system you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks for the help :)

5. Here are the plans I'm working off of, only significant difference is I'm using 3 25" lines with 4 plants in each

Attached Files: