Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do I have to put up with this shit -__-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckthecops, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hello fellow seasoned tokers. I've been smoking for a while now, but I haven't really needed to go on a t-break until now. I have some experience with insomnia from t-breaks, but its never been this bad. I can't fall asleep at night until about 4-5am. I can fall asleep during the day if I'm watching tv or something, but at night, its an uphill battle. So, how long does this insomnia last? How far into your t-break did you stop having trouble falling asleep? Oh and just a side question, how long into your t-break did you stop having vivid dreams?

Also, say how much/often you smoke. I wanna compare it to myself. I usually smoke everyday, but I cut it down to once a week about a month ago and i've been having trouble falling asleep since. The last time I smoked was 11 days ago, and now its even worse than it was when I was smoking once a week.

2. hello fuckthecops lol

i also had and have this problem iv smoked for years probly more than i should a day,i got into a new relationship and stopped for 7 months and just could not sleep it would take me hours once in bed even if i was knackerd!!

as for the dreams mine are always weird and unexplainable haha,iv recently cut down again and havnt smoked for 6 days...again i cant seem to sleep haha bad times :(

3. so you had trouble sleeping for the whole 7 months?!

4. This problem should subside after about a week.

5. no not for 7 months lol

honestly cant remember how long it lasts but it does go away if this helps at all

6. Have you ever thought that maybe you just suffer from insomnia not related to the mj? It could be you've been smoking almost every night before bed so you haven't noticed it before. As for the vivid dreams I have no idea

7. I work out real hard instead of smoking to get myself as physically tired as possible. It helped me personally, but it does the opposite for some.

8. Well actually, I do suffer from insomnia to some extent... Hmmm thats actually a good point. I think it gets worse for me in the summer, I dont know why though:confused:

Yea, I actually worked out today for the first time in a long time, and I fell asleep on my couch for about an hour but then I showered and now I dont feel tired anymore.

9. i got insomnia and it sucks big time...smoking always helps hell thats why i started...best advice is to always force yourself to get up in the morning early..dont sleep during the day and try to find something to do when you can't sleep...thats how i found the city

10. My best friend recently stopped smoking all together after using morning, afternoon and night regularly for a pretty long period of time, and he said sleeping was absolutely impossible for him until he started trying different teas/natural remedies, which helped, and then began using some sort of basic hypnotherapy tape for sleeping/relaxing his mind. There are some natural remedies that will make you sleepy.

11. Valerian root works for some. It is actually the natural plant from which Valium was derived. Get the capsules, NOT the tea because it tastes like potting soil.
    Hope you get some relief, dude.

12. I always be having vivid dreams when I don't smoke.
    I think that when you are high, and you fall asleep you do not remember your dreams as well as when you fall asleep sober. Or like a fool as I like to call it.