How long do highs usually last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by jtonz, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Well question is in the title, mine usually last around 1hr 30min, you guys?

2. A little over 30 years.

3. ur all males

4. roughly

5. Depending on how much and how long I smoke...

Anywhere from an hour to a month.
    When i say a month, I'm including the after (burnout) effects.

6. 7 Years give or take, I've lost count.

7. also depends on your smoking pattern. a wake and bake can last about three hours for me.

whereas a smoke at the end of the day might last two hours.

8. My typical smoke sesh only takes me about an hour to an hour and a half. Kind of sad. Used to be 3 hours or so in my younger days. <sigh>

Also, nice avatar Starship :p

9. if i get high all day then all day but if not close to 2hrs

10. I've been high for as long as 2-3 hours and sometimes I'll only be high for 30 minutes.

11. With me it's usually from right when I get up until going back to sleep sometimes it's 20 mins after I get up if I go smoke with a friend in the morning.

12. i have a very low tolerance and my highs usually last anywere between 1-4 hours

it just depends on what you do because i usualy eat and that makes me loose my high a little.

it also depends on how high or low of a tolerance you have

13. High? 1-3 hours. Burnout lasts like 7 hours after that.

14. About 2 hours, depending on the quality/type of weed and what I smoke it out of.

15. When I first started, I would get ripped off my ass and be high for almost a full day, even if I went to sleep and didn't smoke when I woke up.

Unfortunately, those days are waaaay in the past. They now last from 1hr to 3 or 4, depending on if I took a break or not and when I'm smoking/what piece I'm using. The high from my bong lasts longer than my bowl.

16. I'm blazed for about 1 to 1.5 hours. after that I'm just dazed for about 2 hours.

17. depends. on average maybe like high for an like 1 and a half or two hours, buzzed for like an hour maybe, and then burnt out for an hour or two after that.

Grasscity Deals Near You