Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do highs usually last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlgpro, Mar 11, 2010.

1. hey grasscity. just wondering how long your usually last. like how long do your mids high last and how long do your dank highs last?

thanks

2. Theres a lot of variables. Tolerance level, method of THC injestion, method of smoking, everyone reacts different.

3. If its dank, and i havent been smoking everyday for the past week..Usually around 2-3 hours. Sometimes more if my tolerance is really low. But if i smoke like 2-3 times a day everyday for a week ill only be high for like an hour max. Smoking of course...but i usually dont whip out a stopwatch everytime i get high..Unless i feel like ive been high way too long or way too short..i dont pay attention to time

4. 4 usually, Vaping Dank

5. a damn good high...5 hours

6. It all depends on quality of the weed, how much you've eaten and your mood.

So if you're smoking high quality stuff, you've only eaten a bag of cheetos for lunch and it's 6pm and you're pissed off it's gonna last loooooooong.

7. Mids high, idk I don't pay attention, I can't even answer this question cuz I never pay attention to how long my highs last lol, but I feel the effects for like 8 hours or so...i don't even know..

8. Being pissed off makes the high last longer? WELL NO FUCKING WONDER...god damn ive just been too happy..stupid 45 minute highs..time to RAGE ON!

9. Damn today I feel like it last straight up 10 minutes just because I'm runnin low.

10. mine usually last 2-3 hours but thats only smoking, if you eat a brownie or something it could be around 8 hours.

11. 5hrs? damn what are you guys talking about how much and how often are we talking about? i'm a light weight but 1 small snap about .3g max maybe .5g gets me high for about 1 hour, if i add a small rolly polly size hash ball 2+ hours.

12. I'm still pretty much a lightweight, with that being said my high usually lasts about 2 or 3 hours depending on how good it is. (When smoked)

I still feel it roughly for 2 or 3 more hours but the main high is gone after the original 2 or 3.

13. On average, the high from smoking will last approximatly 2 hours.
    BUT there are many variables, such as tolerence, method of consumption, quality of herb, amount of herb, ect ect

14. it depends what you conside "high", im usually real happy for 1-1.5 hours, then there a sort of buzz/ faded feeling for another 1-1.5 hours

thats from a couple of bong hits

1 joint usually around 1 hour high, then around another hour buzz/fade

also depends how much you smoke, thats what i get with everyday 1-2 times a day

15. I smoke at least once a day, every day. I mainly smoke mids and the highs I get from them last around 1.5 hours. Then again I mainly smoke out of my bong :)

16. well it depends on how much youve smoked
    i never usually just smoke one joint lol, i like to chill out and smoke 2or 3..
    so my high lasts 4/5 hours, but they last hour or something is more being tired than blazed.

17. hmmmm 2 hours....3 hours max I guess, but once I'm coming down and feeling tired, I don't consider myself high anymore

18. The average length is about 2.5-3 hours. They way you smoke it doesn't vary how long the effects last. The only thing that would make a difference is if you eat it. Then it will last 6+ hours.

19. i usually smoke about 3-4 times a day so i only stay high for ~1hr on a blunt of mids, ~2hrs on some dank :)

20. Fuck man. My high's always only last like 2 hours max. then i gotta smoke more. :smoke::smoke: :D