How long do clones take?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by roosteregg, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Just a quick question! How long roughly do clones take as opposed to growing from seed? and then can u lst or sog/scrog them?:D

2. A clone is already a mature plant and as soon as it roots, you can flower. I'd suggest vegging more tho depending on space and what you're looking for. You can do almost anything with a clone that you can with a seedling. You cut 3-4 weeks of grow time out when you use clones

3. Clones take about two weeks to root but some can in just over a week. A seed, grown under very good lighting & ideal conditions, can reach the size of a small clone in less than a month. Growing conditions play a large part in these figures.

4. Very true. There are a lot of pros and cons for each seeds and clones. I love taking clones off my plants because its kind of like multiplying my investment :p I'm not saying if someone should only use clones versus seeds but if you grow from a seed or a clone, you should take clones off your plants. You can go from getting an ounce off a seed to getting 10 ounces if you take 9 clones added to the mother if they all give an ounce. I just took 2 more GDP clones last night. Cloning is something any grower should know how to do