Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long do brownies last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turbonacular, Mar 13, 2009.

1. So this weekend my boyfriend and I are gunna eat some hash brownies... Since it's my first time with brownies, I wanted to know how long it takes for you to start feeling its affects, and how long it lasts? I imagine it's sort of like firecrackers?

2. In my experience, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to feel the effects, and they last longer than just smoking. It really depends on how strong they are. I'm a lightweight and I make them strong; last time I made a batch, each one lasted a few hours.

3. I've had experiences with edibles where i was high for over 8 hours. It lasts much longer than smoking.

Takes about a half hour to feel the effect tho, with full effects in 45 mins-1 hour.

Highest i've ever been was eating like a half Oz in brownies. I just gobbled em all down in like 10 minutes. Goddam i was on mars:smoke::smoke:

4. dammmnn i don't know but juanring's half o sounds fucking great.....

i'm gonna go eat some brownies at a camp site tomorrow night with 3 of my friends.

it's gonna be awesome, we're gonna have a campfire and roast marshmellows and roll blunts all night.