How long did you last on your first time?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeyT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. same lol

2. 8 Minutes I remember.

3. we started going at it but we were too drunk and my dick wouldn't stay hard so I ended up crying myself to sleep with her laying on the other side of the bed. not one of my best moments.

4. Hahah lol. The first time i was hella drunk and i couldnt fit it in, so i just fingered her and shit.

Then the REAL first time lol, it was like 15 minutes lol.

Condoms make you last hhhhhellllllla longer lol.

I gotta say, no condom is like the best feeling ever. But its not safe!

5. 4 minutes and 53 seconds

6. had a difficult time keepin hard, but just counting the actual intercourse, it was about 10 minutes. she kept asking me if i wanted to fuck her in the ass and i kept yelling at her to shut the fuck up XD

7. not really sure maybe 15 minutes...but it was really slow and not entirely that fun because the girl was a virgin too and I was trying to "break it to her slowly".

8. the only response to this should have been "why yes, i certainly shall put my pecker in your pooper, madame!"

also, like hours man.

9. this, unfortunately. so embarrassing

10. well, not everyone likes browneye

and I read a story about a girl slightly shitting during anal because she was really drunk which makes it sound less romantic

11. first time, couldnt "find it" hahahaha too pilled out and drunk, so the real first time it was like 90 minutes, i was about to bust my nut while i was gettin some deep throat but the bitch gagged and puked on me. needless to say no nut was busted, my dick went soft in .2 seconds.

12. ^^^LMAO!

My first time the chick was honestly so boring I was flaccid the majority of the time. I really just banged her since she asked me to and I was a virgin so I figured why stay a virgin if I don't have to. Any experience is good experience.

Got semi-hard, but never came.

It's funny, cause a week after that me and her escaped from this mental facility and she gave me a blowjob in this shed, at which time I had no problem getting up. Strange. Maybe the excitement of being on the lamb tickled my fancy. Who knows.

13. like 4 minutes. no condom and she was a virgin, too..so that has a little to do with it.

quite a bit longer the next time.

14. honestly at least 2 1/2 hours i fuckin couldnt wait for it to end n then my really thought my dick was gonna fall off it killed for like another 3 days..fuckin condoms

15. it was unusually long I wish I still had that stamina...

all I remember is that it was light outside by the time we finished and I didn't even get off
    it was atleast a few hours...
    it wasn't that great

16. A few minutes. I dunno about you guys but I dont really enjoy fucking for a long long time. I get my girl off several times in 25-30 minutes and I get my nut and im good to go/sleep.

17. My girl did all the work for like a half hour, sad thin' is I didn't even cum I just ended up wit bad blue ballz

18. Not kidding here. I was so flipping nervous about that shit on my first time that we must have gone for close to an hour. She was doing all the work and got tired at that point. Oh and the funniest part of the whole thing was that since I was too nervous I had trouble getting it up so it took forever to get that rubber on.