Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to roll good joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smilingbacon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Only rolled two joints in my life and they both sucked. Hahah I love packin me some bowls though.

I don't need a grinder, grinders need me.

2. it took me a couple of months as I was 13 years old

3. #63 bto4, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    totally becoming my sig

4. An assortment I ordered online, Juicy, some others. Mostly I just use ordinary hemp papers 1 1/4 size :smoking:

5. I dry and cure properly and never get spongy weed.

6. #66 The Vapist, Aug 15, 2011
    Your friend smoked when he was 7? Wow, I thought the kids that did it at 13 were a bit too young

7. I would watch wiz kalifas video about it on YouTube. It helped me a lot. Also I practiced a lot with tobacco to get the hang of it. Just practice a lot and you will get it

8. 13 joints and then I was cursed.

9. I still never really roll joints. I smoke a bowl or bong when I am alone and if I'm with friends I have someone else roll it because most of the time I am driving. I am pretty good at rolling though since I use to roll cigs.

10. care to explain? hehhe

11. After i found the card method, my j's have been amazing =]]]]

12. It took about a year for me to learn to roll a good j by hand ( I didnt roll them often, I like bongs.) Theres things people dont tell you like always break up the weed well, distributing it evenly over the paper, and never put stems in em, ect.

13. I think it took me about an hour and a half pack of zig zags before I got it down. Just take your time and don't get frustrated, you'll get it eventually.

14. oh idk u cud improve already perfect airflow of a blunt. execption to if you havre lung cancer, or some medical reason for weak inhalation.

15. The science behind the shape of a cone, there is a reason a trumpet is shaped as it is.

16. like 7 joints. i got the hang of that shit pretty easy, and now-days i make the perfect cone..whenever my friends have weed they ask me to roll for them lol.

17. it took me 2 weeks, about like my 8th joint i got it.

18. #78 logan20519, Aug 18, 2011
    What the fuck?

19. to be honest like the first joint i rolled was really good, and ive just gotten better since then i always roll cones aswell or if im rolling a fat ass doob to pass ill roll a straight joint
    :) just my 2 cents