Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to roll good joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smilingbacon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. you know whats weird, i just did it one day. found a paper in my friends room, broke up the weed and just rolled it. it was probably a little loose but it was a legit joint!

i left the roach on the computer table and the person i was living with at the time was like "did u roll a joint while i was gone?" haha, i was like yeah! :D i was surprised too.

2. about 10 tries. honestly if you use a crutch and you dont roll extremely tight or loos youll be fine

3. Yeaaa boy

Attached Files:

4. Buy a pack of papers and try rolling tea or some other sort of cheap medium to practice with.

Most important part is to tuck it under and never let go of both sides.

It's always better to re-roll than to waste weed in a weak ass joint.

I'd suggest waiting to use filters until you get good

5. For me to roll good cones.It took me above 5 joint's (of tobacco) a day,lasting 3 week's of rolling.After that I considered myself a roller.But now i've recently started rolling my own cigarettes so it takes me no more than half a minute to roll a perfect cone.

6. First try, ended up good but it wasn't a smooth process.

It proceeded with all my rolls being good but the process getting smoother each time.

Here are some average rolls of mine:

Attached Files:

• J1.jpg
      J1.jpg
      File size:
      392.3 KB
      Views:
    • J2.jpg
      J2.jpg
      File size:
      300.5 KB
      Views:
    • J3.jpg
      J3.jpg
      File size:
      391.5 KB
      Views:
    • J4.jpg
      J4.jpg
      File size:
      358.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Everyone has been using the raws, I
    Hate the taste of those.

8. ^^^ bro because of this site I now like and use raw papers, taste takes some getting used to, I deal wit it cause I feel it's more of a smooth toke, feels healthier

9. raws have a taste? i use them cuz of that lack of taste... so i can taste my weed more

10. #50 phil3, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. They're fantastic

11. #51 capitate, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    2-3 minutes from solid home indoor grow (per joint of course)

Attached Files:

12. Smoking construction paper? What kinda papers are those

13. About this long...lol, but naw seriously the more you practice the better you get. If your worried about time i say its all a matter of how bad you want to smoke a J :)

14. about half the time it takes to break the entire sack down down. about 1 minute for a joint is my reasonable guess 1:30 if its neccesary to include stuffing the ends n refillin them, 1 end being filled with a stem ( because if they fall out they are not essential so i do not waste effeort on innefectivly holding a single end together, im holding the whole thing togethher. mabye what your doing wrong) haha ya dig?

15. per joint isnt necessarily of course, being homegrown i assume it is sticky, and almost spongy so it holds together well like all ive seen/grown. i could accomplish that with wide papers especially if the papers are large as they look on that picture becuz idk many ornamental papers lthat wouldnt be wide

being on the move on public streets with nowhere to hide n roll we learnd how to get it down and get it done in enuff quantitys for the heads

16. #56 tehpurplepills, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    oh yeah and fuck that cone shit this aint trumpeting, but id rather smoeke outa trumpet then that shit

idk someone gotta explain to me how there is an advantage to having a cone shape i herd preservs taste, that isnt true wit it compared to reg paper, the same paper in cone shape, or even blunts, ( i been around cones alot thats where i lernd to hate them)
    ( and them pre packaged cone dudes who cant rolla joiont, or even make a cone shape outa paper!! needa learn recent developments in the tobacco cigar industry n enjoy the effectiveness of a real rerolled tobacco leaf garcia vega blunt

17. air flow

18. Middle to long time and they're not good joints at all. Haha

19. Not long at all I use Jedi Mind Tricks and they roll themselves.

20. It took me a couple weeks to roll aesthetically pleasing joints ;)
    A few years on and friends admire my rolling ability. :)