Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to roll good joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smilingbacon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. uhh well it took me like a month or 2 or rolling around 3 spliffs a day to get good at rolling.

2. About a pack of papers and a lot of videos, try using a credit card and when you understand how that works try to repeat it with your nails

3. try and learn to roll with a roach/crutch if u dont already.
    definitely helps perfect the roll.

4. About 2 months

5. Same as this except maybe like 7-10 joints. IDK why its so hard for people, for me joints are easier than blunts.

6. Just keep rolling practice makes perfect no time limit

7. Because every person is the same so the amount of time it takes is universal.

-___-

Stop being lazy, sit down with a pack of papes and some tobacco, and just practice. God forbid you try something again after failing the first time. When you were a kid and you fell down on a bike for the first time, did you yell "fuck it!" and walk away? No. Joint rolling is somewhat an art form, and no one gets it perfect their first time.

8. About two tries and I was really good at rolling. I have to roll about 5 joints a day.

9. I got a pack of papers from a friend, then by the end of the pack, I was good at it. I practiced with spices in all honesty, I ain't even gonna lie.

10. I've been smoking for 8 years and I can't roll a joint and I think blunts are way harder but so awesome to smoke.

11. Yeah, little bit of practice and you can shit out a nice J in a couple of minutes

12. TIll I bought a joint roller

13. I still can't.

My friend always rolls.

I have my bong so I don't need to. :smoke:

14. It took me from when i got to school to the end of the year to get it perfectly.
    Now i roll joints at stop signs and light up as i drive away.

15. lots of practice makes perfect. I'm glad i smoked mids for a while when i was first starting. I would smoke about a quarter a week, which is a lot of practice. So after about 2-3 packs of papers i was doin great. Now my joints are nearly flawless.

16. I started in rolling cigs. Probably took 2 months or so to get it perfect

17. I leave that job up to the wife!!! U want me to go ask her?

18. About 5,6 maybe 7

19. After a year of trying, I said fuck it and used the card method

20. took my a few tries but after a while i started getting more consistent and rolling good joints. trust me its so much more rewarding to roll them by hand fuck joint rollers i like the satisfaction of rolling god js