How long did it take you to roll a J?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 216xTEMPR, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Im not very good at it, but im trying to get better lol.

2. 2 minutes

3. to learn? like 10 minutes, i just watched a youtube video

it takes practice to get good at it, took me a while to be able to roll a solid J then a bit longer for me to be able to roll it relatively fast

4. A long ass time lol. U shud look up the card rolling method helped me a whole lot. After doin it with the card for a while u can do it without it pretty good.

5. Including grinding I'd say 2-3 mins

6. around four or five minutes if i'm with people less if i'm by myself. i always get distracted by conversation with others haha

7. 5-7 minutes. I suck at rolling BTW.

8. It takes me less than 5 minutes to roll a joint, but it probably took me a few months to get about as good as I am now from when I started.

9. i can grind and roll a jay in 2 minutes

10. Yeah, its about 2minutes, grinding and all.

Its really about getting the technique right. Once you got it down once, you got it forever.

11. Matters what kinda papers and how fat, a fat raw organic about 1 minute if its already ground up

12. it takes like2 min, but when i first started smoking it took me like a week to learn how to roll good ones.watch youtube videos they help

13. First time I learned took a few minutes.

14. It takes me about 10 minutes and it breaks or I fail; I don't know why but I can't learn to roll them... :(

15. A few seconds.
    [​IMG]

16. I always say I'll get one but never did, next time I go to shop I'm buying this.:smoke:

17. [quote name='"Skiyss"']

I always say I'll get one but never did, next time I go to shop I'm buying this.:smoke:[/quote]

They are great for bumpy car rides or when you need to roll a perfect joint fast.

18. My friends roll faster than me, I'm a little slow but it always comes out CLEAN.

19. Cheater :p

Nahh just messin, I've always wanted to buy one but I.dont really smoke joints

20. Until the other day I could never roll joints.