Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to receive your drug test results from a lab?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astronaat, Apr 28, 2018.

1. #1 astronaat, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Positive or negative, how long did it take you to get them back? If your employer got them back, do you know how long it took for them to get it?

2. Lab Corp emailed me next business day that it was too diluted.
    Quest called 5 business days later due to benzo showing up. Texted them a picture of script bottle and got cleared for benzo but came in at 43 -under the 50 cut- for thc and failed?

3. You failed for THC even though you were under cutoff? Wtf?

4. Yep...
    Still can’t figure it out?

5. I am trying to figure out how long it’ll take me to go from 43 to zero.
    Haven’t smoked in about a month
    5’6”
    121 lbs
    Smoked daily for years..

6. #6 astronaat, Apr 28, 2018
    We are the same height and almost the same weight, I'm about 117lbs. I smoked about .1 of a gram on Friday (it was a super fuckin small crumb) and drank about 6-8 bottles of water a day Friday-Sunday. I got tested late Sunday afternoon.

7. I don’t know k~hidd?
    But I would tell you what would happen if you were my kid—
    If I found out you failed I would be on your ass the second after I received the results..So, I would assume they either haven’t received them or they did and all is well..
    Just relax and try to be patient? I know it’s hard.
    Good luck!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao, that’s exactly what my parents would do. Definitely hoping it is the latter and all was clear.
    Thanks for the response

9. Any news yet?

10. #10 astronaat, May 3, 2018
    11 days later, still have heard nothing

11. If you know the name of the lab you can sign up in their web page and search for your results.
    I took a test 2 weeks ago, signed up on the labs page and just today I received an email stating my results are available.
    Just a thought?