Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bond007, Apr 20, 2013.

1. So I found out that some people from my Medical School told the teachers I smoke weed. This was to get themselves out of trouble, messed up, but I'll deal with them once I get back to school in May(I took the semester off).

Luckily, I haven't smoked in a month since I felt like it was making me dumber, and I just wanted to give up the habit honestly. Now, my friends are telling me that I'm most likely going to get drug tested by the school, and if I don't pass I have a high (no pun intended) chance of getting kicked out.

Anyway, I was hoping some of you can list how long it took you to pass a drug test by answering these simple questions. I'll list mine as well

- weight (140)
    - height (5'10")
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) (skinny)
    - amount of physical activity (Gym 5x/week)
    - frequency and amount smoked (1g/day for 3 years)
    - how long did it take to piss clean? (dunno)

I'll really appreciate all the help!

2. Nobody can really tell you for sure. Exercise, dilution and b vitamins are your friend. Buy a at home test and test yourself to see

3. I know this, I just want to know how long it took others.

4. #4 GanjFarmer', Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    Oh my apologies I interpreted it wrong. Well for me it can take 2-3 months. I'm 5'11 and like 276lbs so yeah out results are going to differ a lot. But yeah that's how long it takes me to get clean. Well I could probably pass a stick in the cup test after like a month and a half. 3 months was to pass lab tests.

Height:5'11"

Weight:276ish

Body Build: Fluffy :p

Exercise: I have to get up to make food I suppose.

Consumption: 1.5-2gs a day

How long to piss clean: 2-3 months

5. That sucks man! I hope you never have to get tested lol

6. Lol I just got off probation like 2-3 months ago.

7. I'm so glad I don't have to smoke 1g or more to get through a day

8. I don't have to. I choose too smoke that amount.

9. Word
    Ik where you're coming from

10. So 30 days no smoking and I'm still droppin dirty. this is whack

11. Wait, what kind of drug test did you use?

12. FirstCheck

13. #13 panickgirl, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    I did a test and pass it. Smoke everyday. So don't believe you can't . I stayed 28 days clean. I fucked up my hair. But worth it. If you want to know how . Just check my old post.
    Because I just saw people passing test didn't smoke for months. I had to do a 6 months test. And came clean. So just need to open hair shaft.

• Like Like x 1