Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to get good at rolling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Taylordank, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Just practice...

2. Its true what they say it take alot of practice. But 1 tips i can give that WILL HELP is to make sure you GRIND YOUR WEED UP REAAAALLY GOOD. It makes it alot easier to roll :)

3. After four times i was pretty good. My friends roll excellent blunts so they gave me a lot of advice. I didn't want them to be smoking a shitty blunt.

4. Blunts: 1.37 minutes
    Joints: still learning to roll consistent perfect jay's

I'm average :/

5. I roll a lot. Joints are my favorite. When I was younger and broke I rolled top pouches by hand cause it was like 75 cents a pouch back then. All my friends would bum them but always beg me to roll it for them. My first essential roll though, my dad walked me through on. It took me like 2 days of constant rolling.

6. took me a few times, and watching vcriddler on youtube haha but im pro at joints now :) should take you 5-10 to get good

7. About 2 1/2 years including alot of rolling practice i smoke alot.

8. For blunts it was like breathing. Could always roll pearl em, but now not so much. Fell off my game, going to get it back.

But for joints, took me about 3 tries before it was under my belt.

9. When I used to smoke cigis I just bought a pouch and kept rolling and rolling and rolling till I could do it blind drunk and get it perfect everytime,
    Also at parties n that offer to roll your mates cigs when your fucked, so no matter what mind frame your in, you can happily spark up a j

Practice makes perfect my friend

10. Well my first blunt was pretty loose but my second was pretty decent and they just got better from their. After I master that I moved on learning to roll joints and I had a harder time for some reason but by the time I finished my first pack of papers I was a pro.

If you have trouble really man practice is the only thing, buy a pack of papers and practice with some herb or grass similar to what ground up bud is like and practice till you got it down. also if you havent tried this it makes rolling super easy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_TfXuKleAg]30 Second Joint Rolling Tutorial! THIRTY SECONDS! - YouTube[/ame]

11. Rolling cigs for 6 months 8 months before I quit was the most helpful thing.

12. I've been rolling for over a year and I've rolled maybe 50-something L's in my life. Mine still aren't anywhere near perfect but I'm decent. Practice makes perfect

13. Depends on the roller. But one thing that is definitely true is that it gets better each and every time you roll a joint. It only took me 2 weeks to start rolling like a bosss.

14. to truly become good you need atleast a couple of years...i went to the netherlands for my internship in rollin'....you know what they say....practise makes perfect...

15. it took me literally about a year. I used to do the pencil trick and roll loose joints. Now, I can roll some pretty decent fat joints.

16. [quote name='"TacticHead"']Its true what they say it take alot of practice. But 1 tips i can give that WILL HELP is to make sure you GRIND YOUR WEED UP REAAAALLY GOOD. It makes it alot easier to roll :)[/quote]

for some reason, i just imagined a fat black man with a really deep and slow voice saying that.

It took me a few months to learn how to roll consistent cones that burn slowly and evenly. I feel happy to say i'm the roller of the group. :smoke:

17. Couple months of rolling joints daily and being mentored by pros. I'm not very creative nor do I have a huge arsenal, but I can roll regular small and king size (hash or weed) joints about as well as anyone.

18. I rolled joints before blunts, my first blunt was fucking pearl.

19. if you smoke tobacco at all, buy one pouch of roll-your-own American Spirit tobacco. you'll be a champ before the end of the bag.
    or just call them, they'll mail you a coupon for a free pouch or two. roll those up for your smoking buddies and introduce them to better tobacco.

20. A box of wraps and a week of practice