How long did it take you to get clean..

Discussion in 'General' started by BoSox2004, Aug 8, 2008.

1. uh oh, what did she have to say about that? is it bad?

2. BTW - what exactly does the green tea do?

3. It tastes better than equal amounts of water.

It's better for you than even smaller amounts of soda.

And it also happens to raise your metabolism and help your body burn fat.

And as far as the kidney cleanser, that might be overkill. You can do it if you really want to, and it wont hurt you, but if you follow all the other steps (which I will list again below) you should be fine. The only way I can see you not being fine is if you smoked multiple times a day every single day for months before July 4th and you have a shite metabolism. But like I said, the pill wont hurt.

So,

• Keep your metabolism up by keeping active. Go jogging every couple of days, even if its for ten minutes. The more you sweat, the better.
    • B Vitamins will also help the metabolism. I personally take B-1 just for this.
    • Drink Green Tea because it will boost your metabolism and help with the fat burning (where the THC resides). I drink those Arizona green teas because they're cheap and its a lot of liquid.
    • Cranberry juice is a diuretic and will make you piss. Good to flush out that urinary system.
    • Don't smoke anything between now and then.
    • Go buy a detox tea from your local health food store. Yogi tea sells boxes of them relatively cheap. They contain a lot of the same ingredients as the Omni Cleansing Softgel, except you can have it many times a day every day between now and your test day.

And if you want the Omni Cleansing Softgel, you can get it here: http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5462

All you have to do is take it and drink some water. Once its kicked in, its good for 7 hours. I've had 3 friends use this successfully after months of chronic smoking and only a week (average) of keeping clean.

4. thanx for all the info bro. i really appreciate it. not smoke ANYTHING? as in cigs? i smoke p-funks all day haha. i know i gotta quit... but i havent touch "green" since the 4th.

is the kidney cleanse horrible?

should i substitute all the water im drinking for green tea?

ALSO- i've been drinking massive amounts of alcohol in the meantime.. should this affect me at all?

5. P.S.- what do you mean by overkill? thats pushing it to the limit? but don't you think it's a little weird that im still not clean and its been over a month? my metabolism is ridiculous! i weight 115 lbs and cant gain a pound to save my life...

help! :(

6. The cleansing pill isn't horrible. Can't say much about the drinks, they're all shit in my opinion but thats because why would I drink this thick syrupy bullshit mess if I can just take one pill and I'm good.

So, if you want to guarantee it and you don't trust your body to flush out those 'toxins' before your test time, go ahead and order one of those omni cleanse pills. Keep doing everything else I mentioned, but take the pill on the day of (according to the instructions) and you'll be absolutely fine.

And you don't have to substitute all the water you're drinking for green tea, but its just easy to go buy a can of Arizona for $1.07 or whatever it works out to after tax and know that you've had exactly that much fluid. Then you can fill the can up with water and drink it down again. Drink whatever you're comfortable with, just know how cranberry juice and green tea help the process.

Good luck :)

7. ^ thanks bro

8. just put bleach in eye drops and when ur pissing drop a few drops

9. Some labs have the capability to test for adulterants. I wouldn't recommend this.

10. damn. 115 lbs.?

11. 6'3", 170 lbs, 7% Bodyfat.

Clean in 8 days with no sort of detox or dilution. Just keep everything the same but stop smoking.

12. thanks for the replies..

the bleach method is the dumbest shit i've heard :eek:

i have quit smoking.... are you talking about cigs? cause i haven't quit smoking cigs.

13. yea.. isn't that nuts?