Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take to get your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubonicChronic2, Mar 16, 2012.

1. hey people, like the title says, I was just wondering how long it took you to begin getting a tolerance to the ganja :).

2. Don't have a big tolerance, its great

3. from my beginner days it took about a year ... every year id smoked more often leadin to a everday thing then to a 5 times a day thing then i said fuck im takin a long asss breakk...still on that long assss break taking 2 tablets of fish oil every morning..omg that first bong hit WILL BE EUPHORIC.

4. To build a tolerance to the point that nothing besides dank gets me high took like 6 months of everyday smoking. It took like a year + for dank to stop working and I moved on to concentrates. On a month long t-break now.

5. Almost a couple years, a little less probably before I stopped getting those fucking crazy new-to-smoking trippy highs (miss that shit). It isn't that bad if I don't smoke every day. Even a day or two in between makes a pretty noticeable difference. Tolerance gets pretty bad after long stretches of no breaks tho (I go months without breaks, but breaks are no problem for me)

6. takes like 5 days to a week for my tolerance to go down to zero. even after just 48 hours of not getting high i can get high off of much less weed.