How long could you last?

Discussion in 'General' started by figarofigaro, Aug 3, 2012.

1. low blow... dont make me start spoiling TV shows 3hours before they air for you
    :p

2. [quote name='"veinte uno"']
    low blow... dont make me start spoiling TV shows 3hours before they air for you
    :p[/quote]

Haha i lol'd at this :laughing: :3

3. working out in that cell until i pass out on the floor
    smoke a ton of the bud to sleep when I'm unable to crash from my workout

4. Can I have paper? Even if I couldn't, it'd be finally enough time to think about everything I'm always too busy to think about. I could think forever if they could figure out a way to keep me from dying from old age and the weed would just be a bonus. lol

5. 3 meals a day? ok...

wake...up....smoke....masturbate....eat...sleep...eat...lunch...masturbate....smoke...masturbate....masturbate....smoke....eat dinner...smoke...sleep

*repeat for maybe a month*

6. My sanity would last as long at the weed would.

It would be nice to have some unmentionables too, though. Maybe one last sexual encounter before I kick the bucket, too.

7. Yeah I'd just work out enough to be tired enough to pass out each night, that'd pretty much keep me going

8. times not all that hard

9. Damn....this is fucked up...hmmm...I think i might last a month...but yeah pen and paper would be a HUGE plus....writing takes me far far away from reality.

10. Well I don't know man . That's a great question . There's a big difference between what you could last and what you have to . Of course without the willpower to choose to up and leave I could last there a lifetime just exploring the depths of my brain , but if i had the choice to just say I could last a day of course I would . Honesly those conditions would suck but I think I'd learn alot about myself in about 3 weeks in that situation

11. is it for Money of something ?

if not , 0 minutes , why would I ?

12. The pound would last me like 4 days then I'd leave

13. you should've included a way to kill yourself

like a knife in the ceiling or something.

I see no easy way to kill myself, so I'd last til my body withers away.

14. I would hotbox the shit out of that room, probably try and blow a load on the hand that feeds me. Fuck biting the hand that feeds, I will be sure this person never forgets me.

15. I would quit the test, smuggle the pound out of the cell, and make some cash to buy a bigger amount ad infinitum.

Btw, you didn't say we had to smoke all the weed in the confines of the cell.

16. sounds like a vacation to me.
    I'd prolly smoke and beat my dick till it's raw.

17. I'd become the first person to od on weed, I'd get under a sheet and smoke till I suffocate.

If that doesn't work and I'm out of weed... Well I guess I'd probably jack off so much that I'd die.

18. fuck that, weed or no weed... death=win:cool:

19. id last until the bud was all gone i bet :p

gime a week ;)

20. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']I could smoke the pound and be done . So long enough to smoke the pound[/quote]

This 4 shore