Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Can You Store Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 11, 2011.

1. If you have a good storing setup, how long can you store weed? I was thinking it would be dope to have a weed cellar. Like a wine cellar, nah mean? So you can store different type of strains for ages and then 30 years down the line you take a bud you had stored and smoke it. That way you can have a huge bud collection. So would that be possible? I know if you store weed in like a bag over a good while it becomes so crispy it just falls a part and becomes dust after a while.

2. Far as I know practically forever as long as no mold grows.

3. How do you prevent mould from growing on it? Say you had a doobie or two rolled up and you kept in a pill bottle and left it in your closet for a few weeks, forgot about it, then found it this morning. Hypothetically speaking.

4. I don't think you'll be at risk for mold if the bud isn't wet. Also, you have it in a pill jar which should be at least air tight enough to keep it fresh.