Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can you make a gram last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Probably a day sadly. I buy in bulk so don't really try to conserve

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I haven't bought a single gram in quite some time but if I were to guess I'd say I could make a gram last a couple days or less.

3. I used to buy g's all the time and my tolerance was so low I could make it last a week or 2 doing snapper bowls.

4. 2 spliffs. So i go with about an hour.

5. Less than 2 mins

6. A day or two depending on how much i feel like smoking and how strong the bud is.

7. However long it takes my blunt to burn out

8. 7 or 8 days in my vape

9. Probably two days.

10. just feel like reviving an old post, and i can make a gram last about 4 spliffs so depends how much i feel like smoking and how good it is

11. I went through a gram yesterday in one hour, which is not something to do very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum