Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can you make a gram last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Yeah, well when i roll a spliff i use tobacco and weed, when i've rolled it, i put all the bits left into my tin, so there's bits of weed and bits of tobacco, and when i'm all out of weed, i put that tobacco and weed into a bong and put the kief on top, ive just had a bong of it, and im super baked off it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hit from the bong.

3. I used to make a gram last me like a week, back when I was picking up qtrs. But I was down to only a g last night, and I tried to make it so Id be high all night, shit was gone before 11 pm. Lame night.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Usually One gram = One hit.

5. one gram lasts me one bowl in my large wooden tiki pipe. or one fat bowl in my bong,. maybe 4 rips

6. [quote name='"JesusMurphy"']

Yeah, well when i roll a spliff i use tobacco and weed, when i've rolled it, i put all the bits left into my tin, so there's bits of weed and bits of tobacco, and when i'm all out of weed, i put that tobacco and weed into a bong and put the kief on top, ive just had a bong of it, and im super baked off it.[/quote]
    eeeeeew sounds nasty.

7. Im about halfway through this gram and its been five days...

of course...its hash, so i figured it would last me a good while...

8. If I had a gram of assumed dankity dank, I would make it last 2 days MAX, with 2 sesh's a day, with 2 hits each time, a total of .25g per sesh. Big hits, ghost the hits, etc.

9. [quote name='"BlazedOntheMoon"']I used to make a gram last me like a week, back when I was picking up qtrs. But I was down to only a g last night, and I tried to make it so Id be high all night, shit was gone before 11 pm. Lame night.[/quote]

I agree. No way a gram would last all day. I wake up to fatty binger rips and end my day with a little vapo. How the hell is a gram gonna last with a day like that

10. a gram lasts me about a 2 weeks. I <3 vapes

11. If I had to make it last as long as I could, probably a full day of medicating with my vape

12. Bout half an hour if I'm not rushing.

13. dude how do you even get high haha

14. i can make it last 2-3 fat bowl/bong packs, or one session.

usually one session :cool:

15. [quote name='"SuperDank420"']3 or 4 weeks[/quote]

You must not be a daily smoker? I just can't see how a single G could last that long if you were.

16. if i only had a gram left i would hit up my dealer. lol and smoke that shit a couple bowlpacks from the roor :hello:

17. Iike 30mines maybe a hour

18. Anywhere from 3 - 5 days, depending on how much I smoke.