How long can you last?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Goopus, Jun 15, 2011.

1. How long can you last in bed?

I think I've gone like at least twenty or thirty minutes before. I think I could go a little longer. I'm not really about speed, I'm about results.

2. my longest was after a hockey game, i made my lady cum 4 times and lasted an entire episode of family guy.

it was redic i even tried to blow the load but i couldnt.

not braggin.

so like 23 minutes as a netflix episode has no commercials

3. If I make it past the first 3 mins i'm good till I want it to end...it's just those first 3 minutes...

4. Well, not to brag my average is about 10-20 minutes. But with sex I usually like to cum more than once, have always been that way. Will cum and usually stay hard until I cum at least one more time. So like my first time will be about 10-20 minutes, but after I cum once I can still stay hard and keep going for about another 30-45 minutes.

Now I'm not always like this. There are plenty of times I cum once and just want to fall asleep lol. But on average I usually need to nut like 2-3 times to be satisfied.

5. and that also... lol I have had plenty of times where I'm so turned on for like the first minute or so I'll go slow, or tell my girl to go slow and relax because I feel I'm about to explode. my girl doesn't mind, because most times it does take me 10-20 minutes to cum, so she's always trying her best to get me turned on before sex to see how fast she can get me to cum. Most times I can control it, and then just keep going.

6. damn i cant cum twice, i gotta be ROLLIN hard to do that.

7. And i'm kind of the opposite. When I'm rolling there are times I can go all night long, and there have been times when I couldn't perform, or barely perform.

8. three minutes

9. my longest was 4 hours but that was with the help of weed and alcohol and i didnt even bust that night i just passed the fuck out lol my avg is like 30-45 min practice makes perfect #jussayiiin

10. I hooked up with this guy and holy fuck, he was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going. It was great especially if you have lots of time but I had to be up early so I didn't really get to enjoy the full experience.

11. I can cum in 5 minutes flat with the proper speed/pressure.
    But I like holding back for ten minutes or so for a more intense orgasm.

The last guy I was with lasted hours and only needed a few minutes between rounds. So.... much... fucking !!!!!

12. 5-10 mins jerking.

13. in a threesome i went for like 2 hours, but that was only then. usually with a guy an hour at most, coz i get feisty ;)

14. honestly? it depends on alot of factors. my shortest was probably like 7min with this girl that i absolutely loved. but the longest has been like 4hours 30min (no exaggeration, it was really uncomfortable for her by the end, she was sore for like 4-5 days) just dont try and think about it too much. and after awhile u start getting a little tired and its easier to focus on not cumming

15. well it changes so often. there are those times im about to cum before I even get inside of her, and there have been those times where I just keep going and going for ever! but I mean im not going to lie and say I've lasted 5 hours because my penis doesn't work like that! I'd say the longest is a little over an hour :)

16. Well huh. With the help of some unmentionalbles, I was able to go for just over 8 hours straight on a few occasions. Man, that's hard work.

17. i bolded and underlined the reason your sexual prowess has been effected. Willing to bet my lefty that if you didnt roll and fuck, you'd easily be able to.

Myself, I can last as long as my body will let me. Longest was around 40 mins, (she got dry due to womanly issues.) but I feel I could go literally all day if I got some breaks for food, cuddling, and refreshments/bathroom breaks/shower sex.

Basically, once I stop myself from cumming twice (happens after 2 mins or so when all thats going through my head aside from the sound of hard smashing of pelvises is "FUCK YESSSS!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!" (I'm a child:D,) by grabbing my cock or pulling out when I feel that heat/motor start down there, (you know, that magical fire inside you that happens when you want to blow everything inside her right then and there,) and just squeezing/letting it hang and chill for a bit....

Once I get those first "near cum" experiences in though, my dick becomes overstimulated, and I can go all fucking day. The rest of the time its all about the mental aspect and emotional aspect to keep myself hard. If im not feeling the sex physically and the girl just doesnt seem into it, my boy goes limp immediately.

Im weird...idk.

18. ^I know exactly what youre talking about man, like once I kegel past the first wave of cum trying to burst out, my dick will either get hypersensitive and I'll cum as soon as I put it back in or I'll be able to last like 20-30 more minutes. Its usually a toss-up between what happens too:confused: