How long can you hold your breath?

Discussion in 'General' started by SethTheStoner, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Heyy fellow GC buddys:wave: stoned and bored feeling a little random tonight
    wondering how long can you hold your breath?

i can hold mine for about 1 min and 30 secs if inhale and exhale a couple times and warm them up

can onley hold it for about 40 secs if i dont
    its suprsing how much of a diffrence it makes so try it befor and after
    and post your diffrentces:smoking:

2. Long enough for the thc to absorb

3. I think I held my breath for almost two minutes while in detention in 8th grade.

4. I don't know, I always pass out and see a bright light...

Every time I wake up, I forget how long I held my breath, so I do it again.

5. When I was a kid I could hold my breathe underwater for a couple minutes.

6. a couple minutes underwater.

If I'm just sitting still, I give up after about 30 seconds. Holding your breath kills brain cells.

7. you only need to hold in 8 seconds at the max to absorb THC. only 3 seconds later in the smoke sesh after ur warmed up.

8. [GASP]

just clocked 2:04 on the watch

:hippie:

9. I've held my breath for 2 minutes 30 seconds.

10. i can dive to 64 feet in the water but i dont know how long

11. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. well, i just held my breath for 1min. 15 seconds... coulda gone a little longer, but it was starting to get uncomfortable:wave:

13. 1 minute 40 seconds

14. I did 2:30 once, i was too scared to hold my breath any longer cuz it can't be good lol.

15. Just timed it, 1:04. Almost passed out when I stood up :cool:

I need a smoke.

16. hahahahahaahhahahahaahha that made my night

i hit a new record 2 mins lol :hello:

17. At least 2 min. Too lazy to sit here that long staring at my screen so I'll guesstimate.

18. 17 minuts and 59 seconds. I r alien kitty.

on a more serious note...not that long lol. and I may as well ask here, 3-4 seconds is how long it takes the thc to absorb, yes?

19. usually about 10 minutes or so, i got gills so it ain't no thanggggg