Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long can weed be stored

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovenweed420, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hey blades I was woundering how long 7 grams can be stored in a mason jar not in the light I have no clue so if you can help it would be really appreciate

2. A real long time trust me

3. Dude.. A LONG time. Ive had a dank Tank with a dub sitting in an old shed for like 3 months and it was fine. A little dry but it was definatly smokeable.

4. depends, if its fresh of the plant you need to open every few days or up to one week max each week.

If its cured, shit, open it once a month to let moisture out. Keeping it in glass keeps the potency bro.

5. depends, if its fresh of the plant you need to open every few days or up to one week max each week.

If its cured, shit, open it once a month to let moisture out. Keeping it in glass keeps the potency bro.

6. It last real long even if stored in plastic trust me.

7. I'd say if it's stored right, forever. It may dry out and be a harsh smoke but itd still work. I saw an article I'm sure someone will post here about weed found in a tomb in china dating back more than 2000 years and it was still smokeable. Looked gross as fuck but like I said, it was ~2000 years old :p

8. Thanks man well u had to go on a trip for three weeks and I couldnt bring it with me So I was really woundering if it would be good since that would be a waste of a 100 bucks since its dank as fuck