How Long Can I Veg After Pre-Flowers Show?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrWiggles91, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I just noticed tonight that my two plants have stipules now so that means the rest will come soon. They are about 4-5 weeks old but, this is my first grow and I fucked up hard at the beginning so, right now, they're pretty damn small. Plus, I don't have a light proof flowering room separate from my veg yet so, I can't really switch to 12/12 unless I have my new seedlings under the same :confused: So, I guess my question is, can I continue to veg my plant with pre-flowers and, if so, how long?

I don't want to put them in flower for at least a week or two when I get paid so I can somehow separate my two light systems... I have about a 4' tall crawlspace in my basement that I'm using as a grow room. Any ideas other than mylar or a tent for creating a light proof barrier? Neither are readily available to me but, I am planning on getting some mylar since I do believe that's my only option.

TL;DR:: :D How long can I safely veg a plant after pre-flowers show?

2. As long as your heart wants to mrwiggles.
    Just realize she will double size when u do decide to flower so ensure u have the headroom for this.

3. Right on. I did some heavy LST so, at the moment, they are like maybe 6" from the top of the pot but very bushy. I just want it like 1'-1'6" and, at this rate, that will be in a week or two.

So, I will have NO negative side effects of vegging for another week or two after pre flowers show? Just want to clarify :D

4. None at all buddy. Actually the longer u veg the more bud the plant will make. I call that a positive side effect lol

5. Sweet shit. Good to hear. I was scared that I would be forced to put my tiny plants into flower and get like an eighth from them :D Thanks brotha.