Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Can I Leave Weed In Mason Jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uriah, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Basically got told by my parents I'm no longer allowed to smoke in the house (or even get high here...) but lets not get into that - their house, their rules. Unfortunately just before they told me this I purchased half O.

I'll hopefully be moving out within the next 6 months - how long will my stash stay nice? I've got it in a mason jar in a dark place at the moment any other advice for keeping it fresh? Thanks. 

2. Probably a year I'm guessing, maybe more. Not 100% sure, but make sure your herb isn't wet at all otherwise it'll mold. You have to be careful with airtight containers and weed.

3. Just "burp" the jar every week. Let the old air out and new air in. When you finally DO move, if your shit is kinda dry, put an orange peel in there for like 2 hours and  you should be golden!