Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can I keep my water in my waterpipe for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayne117, May 6, 2011.

1. I'm not trying to do anything too gross but I'm pretty high and want to sleep soon, and might have some weed left in my bowl. I don't want any to fall in the hole (I am 99% it's just some hardened ashes holding the weed in, and I don't trust them not to break from me trying to fish weed out). Can I let the water and weed sit overnight (8 hours or so) and have the water not be all swampy?

2. Yeah, you can change it out every few sessions but it isn't reccomended. Doing it a few times won't be a big deal but dont be that one guy almost all of us know that has the grodiest, nasty bongs. Try to stick with fresh water every sesh.