How long can I keep a tea mixed up

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ganjaguy99, Mar 31, 2015.

1. So apparently I made a huge batch of Alfalfa tea without knowing it lol I bought a huge bag for 15 bucks and dumped a good 10 pounds into a 20 gallon bin of water, added a couple cups of kelp meal and it's been bubbling for a couple days now. I strained it all through a bubble bag 220 microns and it's a nice medium brown colour.

I was told this is super strong and I could use this basically as 1 part to 4 parts water and dilute it before applying.

My question is, how long can I keep a tea like that before it goes bad or starts to mold or something. I have a lid on it, can I keep it for days, weeks, months, can't find any info on stuff like this.

Also same question about the alfalfa I strained, I am currently drying it out, can I store it if it's 100% dry?

How much alfalfa can I add per cubic foot of no till soil I'm brewing up?

2. Why did you do that in the first place? Lmfao

3. teas are usually good for awhile, even if it goes anaerobic your plants will still love it.. ps i wouldnt store it for months using it ASAP is the most probable. maybe a couple weeks tops and its prob gonna stink like shit closer towards the end of 2 weeks.

put that alfalfa in your compost bin its what you should have done to begin with instead of dumping it in water IMHO....