How long can flowering take

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by justenoughswag, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Day 79 of flower plant regrown from veg points because the main grow points died and was vegged in a 1gallon for 2 months crazy then i think i made it to week 3 of flower before i moved it in and cut back the grow points vegged for like a few weeks to grow back the points then to 12/12 its bodega bubble gum Snapchat-1234279972.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. But in total the plants like 150 days old and the leaves are completely trichome covered

3. hpow long did the plant take to flower before you regged it and put it back in to flower ,,,,revegged plants usually flower just a bit quicker but not much maybe a week quicker ..mac,,
    PS.heres a picture of the trichomes maybe this will help you decide when plant is ready ..
    harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

4. Wow that's a nice plant you got there she is small but has a thick trunk.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You see thats the thing i didnt get to finish flowering it i made it to like week 4 or 5 it was just starting to make alot of pistils and the plant got burned by a heater then frozen basically before i moved it inside and cut back the growth.