Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can firecrackers be kept after cooking?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bipola, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 bipola, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Apologies if this is a question that gets asked all the time around here, i was wondering if anyone with personal experience could answer.

I made 4 firecrackers last friday morning, ate two and ended up completely wrecked for the rest of the day, so obviously i still have two left over.

I could still eat the remaining two now but i'd much rather wait another week and a half to two weeks till i'll have a house to myself again as i did last time i had firecrackers. They're still wrapped up in the foil they were cooked in, inside a tupperware container in the bottom of a wardrobe, boxed under a bunch of clothes etc... so i'm thinking there's a good chance they'll stay fairly fresh if i leave them for more than two weeks?

I'll definitely do them sooner if i have to (or give them away if need be) but if it's likely that they'll still work if kept for longer than two weeks i'd much rather do that.. anyone here kept them for 3-4 weeks and found they were still potent? I kinda feel like since they're wrapped tightly in foil and in tupperware in a cool/dark closet they'll probably be okay for quite a while?

Also, someone (who knows their shit) should make a Firecracker FAQ and sticky it so people wouldn't have to make these sorts of threads all the time! :D

2. Yeah it's perfectly fine.

3. Sweet... I got a bit paranoid and decided to freeze them just now anyway, just to be on the safe side. It's been 6 days since I made them and they've been pretty well stored in that time, but I'm thinking even if the weed didn't lose alot of potency after a couple of weeks, the nutella etc. would probably be pretty hard to eat when left unrefrigerated so hopefully I'll have frozen it in time! Though the main thing is that I get completely fucked up haha, I should since there's almost exactly the same amount of weed in these two leftover as I had in the last two.

Thanks for confirming it so I don't have to worry, appreciated!