Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long can a dime last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, Apr 23, 2009.

1. if i were to buy a dime how many days do you think it would last me because i usually smoke a bowl in the late afternoon around 4 and 11 at night would that last me the whole week?

2. that would last one session...

3. 1 g if it's fluffy like two three bowls... if it's pressed like one bowl who knows it depends the size of the bowl all that... I sqeezed like 4 bowls outta one g once but they were small ones...

4. Let me answer your question with a question. How long does a dime last YOU? ;)

It lasts me about 15 minutes.

5. yea depends what you got. even if you got mids it would last maybe 2-3 tops considering you want to atleast feel a little hit each sesh.

6. My dealer has decided not to answer my calls/texts anymore apparently, so I've been without a connect for a few weeks. I bought a gram off of a friend and ended up making it last a week :eek: couple small bowls and a bunch of "bulbs" (lightbulb vape really conserves, althought it looks terribly ghetto lol )

But if I had a connect still it would have gone MUCH faster. Really depends on who you are and what the situation is lol SMOKE IT AND FIND OUT! :smoking:

7. Well, a dime where I live is .5 g of really good headies/fire, etc. But if you're buying mids, which a try not to buy (mids go for 10 a G here) then it would be a full gram here. But in my situation, I like to buy headies, so it would last me one session (1 to 2 bowls).

8. mids for 10 bucks a g? dude your town sucks,it goes for like two or three down were i stay...

9. it stays with me for about 20-25 minutes lol thats just for one bowl tho

10. not everyone is a fuckin addict

depending on the deal you get(say 1g), and you smoke twice a day, you should be able to stretch it over a day

11. #11 RedMagic, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    I once made a dime last me a week...That was cause I had to save it for the weekend though :p

Depending on what it is (regs, mids, beasters, etc...) it may or may not last you a long time. There's a lot of things to consider. Your tolerance, size of a bowl pack, how high you wanna get, they all factor in to how long it'll last.

12. Yeah and not everybody has a low tolerance, conserving a dime isn't really easy for people with high tolerance so next time think before you decide to be an asshole.

13. at that pace it would last 1 or 2 days tops

14. only in the apprentice tokers forum:rolleyes: hahahaha

15. lol :smoking:

16. A dime what last me minutes... haha. I buy dank by the g, not no mids by the dime.

17. A few days I would say.

18. Dime lasts me usually a day, mayyyybeeee 2.

19. well i dont smoke everyday, so as little as one session or as long as a couple weeks.

20. you are not going to get 14 bowls out of a dime. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.