Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long before I could pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by token-Slex, Apr 13, 2017.

1. So I'm going back to my summer internship and have to take a drug test at LabCorp (probably within a week/week and a half from now) I have a friend who I can sub from (that's how I passed last summer) but I was curious if there was any way I might be clean in time.

I'm a 5'6 120lb 21yo female with a pretty fast metabolism and I drink almost a gallon of water every day as is (since high school) I smoke somewhat regularly (a bowl or two a sitting) a couple times a week. This past weekend I went to CO with some friends and bought some edibles. I took a 10mg 5 days ago and have taken no more than 7.5 mg once a day. Yesterday I only smoked a bowl.

With all that being said, if I were to stop all weed use and continue to drink water at the level I do how long will thc still be in my system?

2. THC is stored in fat cells and hydration doesn't, to my limited knowledge, affect that. You at 5'6" and 120 lbs probably don't carry much body fat. I can't tell you how long it would take for you to be clean, it's different for everyone. I was positive for 90 days after smoking just once. You may want to buy some over the counter tests for THC and monitor yourself. Working out that burns fat actually releases metabolites so don't work out for a couple of days before you test yourself.

3. How could you possibly be dirty for 90 days after smoking once? There is no scientific research out there that would agree with that, even the shit done by Mormons and detox companies. Stop scaring people