how long b4 they r in the veg state

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wintrap, Sep 15, 2012.

1. On 09/01/2012 I started my seeds using the paper towelmethod. As of 09/04/2012 four had shown a tap root.
    These will be moved into their new home.

In total 17 seeds were placed in paper towels and as of 09/05/2012 7 has shown tap roots. Also the first two has risen to the top. On a side note I think that I have let the taproots grow to long before placing them in their secondary container. My question is from this pic can anybody tell how long before they really get into the veg state.

thnxs
    First post

Attached Files:

2. They are considered to be in the veg state once they have 3-4 sets of "true" leaves (not counting the cotyledon or "seed" leaves that are the first to emerge). HTH

3. Thank you, very so then it safe to say that I'm not there yet.
    They are all bagseed.

4. So ok the rest of the story is this in 2002 I went over to cannabis cup I was hook. Yeah I could do this. Came went out me a hydro setup 400w hps/MH seed starter kit and nuts.
    Did I mention that I also brought back some seeds? Well I did. The trip through customs was fun (not). Ok so I got the unit home play with for like a day put it all back in the boxes and there it sat, oh I did try to germ like 8 seeds and the sprouted couldn't tell you when because I forgot about them (life was hectic 4me) when I did remember them they all had died no light. So I packed the kit back in its boxes. This was in 02 as I said b4. I since moved to another state and I am tired of crap weed. As you can tell I never stop buying it and been collecting seeds since forever. lost my sister a while back to cancer, and running joke was that we would one day sit back and blaze something that I had grown with my own two hands. So here I am no longer lurking in the shadows, but looking to step up to the plate. I have been studying for a long time now so I figured it's time to do it and with the help of the GC faithful do it well.

Any help that you can offer will be greatly appreciated

5. Some pic of my babies.

The first one is Sky she was a bit leaned over early from watering bounce back nicely.

The next one is the Runt, the tap root was way to long. but another fighter haha.

The third one is touch the moon, :hello:

The forth is icis (I know ) my daugther name her.

Let's go GC

Attached Files: