Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long b4 bieng considered a "seasoned toker"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDAbudboy96, Mar 20, 2012.

1. youll know when your a seasonal toker. When you be blazing it everyday without even trying and you just always find your self smoking without effort. Weed no longer becomes the greatest thing in the world and just a regular part of your daily life. I first started smoking 4 years ago but just 2 years ago I actually was smoking regularly and now its regular basis smoking but its not even a big deal

2. You are an apprentice toker until the flying spaghetti monster says otherwise.

3. that is slope actually for the slope of a line right? lol...wonder if I can somehow remember some high school math aha

4. The sad part is I know this format...:eek:

5. It's actually the equation of a line. the m is the slope. :p

6. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']Sprinkle a little salt on yer head next time u blaze. Voila! Your seasoned[/quote]

You sir have a very flavorful sense of humor :D

7. I've been smoking 3 years. (16-19) and I still think of myself as an apprentice.

8. Idk i consider myself seasoned because of the knowledge i have of every aspect of the herb. the number of years ive been toking (5 Years) and personal experience as well as hands on experience with the herb as well such as growing ect.