Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long are joints good for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I rolled this joint months ago and haven't smoked it yet. About how long is it ok for it to sit for? I think it's lost its smell a little bit which concerns me......

2. no worries its still good although it would be better to bust it open and reroll it just because it will burn better when its a fresh roll. If you dont have anymore papers just smoke it as is.

3. The oldest one I smoked was around 3 weeks rolled and it was good..but not to sure about months

4. Its still good, itll just burn a bit faster than normal cuz its hella dried out.

5. I'll try it & let you know!

6. It lasts just as long as weed does on its own.

7. Might be alittle dried out but will be fine to smoke.
    Toke on!

8. Soak the joint in rubbing alcohol before you smoke it, because the alcohol reacts with the dead thc cells and renews them to their previous full capacity

9. it wont go bad

10. you rolled a joint.....

MONTHS AGO? and STILL havent smoked it??

uhhh.. no comment

:wave:

11. It's better to smoke it soon after you roll it otherwise it'll dry out and it won't taste as good. Not really a noticable difference though.

12. The J should be fine to smoke, enjoy.

^Dipping it in anything is not the best idea. Qwiso your joint??? C'Mon man! :shakeshead:

13. ^ Or just kill you from inhaling poisonous fumes. Lol.

14. It will burst into flames, are you nuts? How could alcohol revive dead life?

15. I smoked a stash that was my buddy's fathers, who passed away. The stash was 3 years old. We found it in the drop ceiling of his basement when we moved a tile. Good way to remember the good man by smoking, his stashed buds in a huge fatty hahah. :smoking:

So I'd say your safe to go